Fr. Nicholas Kime, Rector
Fr. Dn. Christopher Grant, Deacon
Mrs. Macrina Lewis
The Church is located in Port Townsend, WA, at the northeast corner of the Olympic
Peninsula, across the Puget Sound from Seattle, WA.
1407 30th Street
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Coming into Port Townsend on Route 20, turn left on Sheridan Street (by the QFC
supermarket). Go approximately 2 miles and cross over Hastings Avenue. Go 3 more blocks
and turn left onto 31st Street. After 1 block, turn left on Hendricks Street. Continue
driving 1 block straight into the parking lot next to the church with the gold onion dome.